It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
As I get ready to School of Theology, I wanted to find out for myself what does it exactly really mean to be a leader, to love people fervently, till there isn’t any time left to judge others. I want to stand in a position where I can empower people to do greater things for God through His power.
I want to learn to trust God and His power. Like how:
- Abraham has trusted in God’s provision.
- Noah has trusted God’s words.
- Joseph knows that God is in control of his life.
- Moses knows that God could used him even when he was not good enough.
- Daniel has known that God was with him in the lion’s den.
- Peter had faith in Jesus therefore he could walk on water.
I have always wondered what is so great about being a leader. What is so great about being someone who can be above others, and yet trampled on someone’s sincerity. There was a part of my life that made me enter into self doubt when my weaknesses was continually amplified more than anyone else. It made me hate myself a little more knowing that I was not good enough.
But this year, I know that God will use me for His glory. As I begin to avail myself to serve God, I will trust in His words and promises knowing that it is well with Him. The better days are truly ahead of me.